Cutting to the chase I am doing a project for my art class that requires me to do a piece that is 60ftx1ft long.
60 feet is a HUGE size.
Long story short, I need your URLs, and if you reblog/like this post I will write your URL down on my piece.
I NEED 60 FEET OF URLS AND I HAVE SMALL HANDWRITING. PLEASE REBLOG FOR ONE REASON, AND ONE REASON ONLY:
I wanna see the finished piece
I have literally NEVER been so fucking thoroughly disgusted with someone on tumblr as I am right now.
EXCUSE YOU, MOTHERFUCKER.
- I’ve been picked up and swung around numerous times, even prior to losing the weight I’ve lost in the last year.
- I fit everywhere I fucking need to.
- I kept a relationship up for over two fucking years, which is something a majority of people haven’t fucking accomplished
- I breathe just fucking fine, thanks.
- I DO wear whatever the fuck I want, because I’m comfortable in my own fucking skin.
- I run all the fucking time, you insignificant piece of shit.
- The only time I EVER sweat is at work, where they PAY ME to work out.
- I don’t give a FUCK what’s “fashionable”, I wear whatever the fuck I want.
- I’m adored by very few people, but those people are fucking incredible.
- I’m taken more seriously than 70% of the skinny girls I know.
- And lastly, how the fuck would YOU know that no one lusts over us? Have you ever heard of a chubby chaser? Or men that like curves? Granted that there’s a difference, I don’t think that’s fucking up to you to make calls like that.
I am so infuriated about this fucking post. I’m not sure when it was posted, or who the original poster was, but it’s horrific. Just because someone’s ribs and hip bones don’t fucking stick out doesn’t make them any less of a fucking person.
Oh, and just so you know, food is definitely worth your so-called list of things “fat girls can’t do”.
Fuck you, you judgemental cunt.
if u like being skinny go on, u r free to, but why do you have to motivate yourself by hating and judging others?
This..just..yes. Thank you.
Have you considered the possibility that Kingdom Hearts is actually a spin off of FF7?
On a scale of one to Kingdom Hearts, how unnecessarily complicated do you make things?
If it is bad it can get really bad…
So bad you’d rather not have had it.
well don’t mind if i do